This past weekend we got to go to the BYU vs. Air Force football game in Colorado Springs. It was my first BYU game since I've graduated -and I realize how long it's been now! We had a lot of fun, it was nostalgic in many ways (with both my BYU alum side and the Air Force brat side of me). And I will say that the part that warms my heart the most is that my kids still randomly yell out "B! Y! U! Wew (it's not a real word - but it's cute)!!!!"
welcome to the blogosphere!!!! glad to have you finally here. i can't believe how big your kids are--and am not shocked at how pretty they are!
ReplyDeleteI love the trunk picture :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see your smiling, dimply faces!
How fun! Alec and I went to the BYU vs. San Diego State game a couple of weeks ago. We had forgotten how many babies and kids are at the BYU games. (Always fun to people watch.) As well, we realized how freaking old we are, because the cheerleaders and University Police all looked REALLY a lot younger than us. Yikes!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I figured it out. I just had to be signed in to my account. Glad you are in the blogosphere.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so glad you finally joined up! It's so fun to see pics of your kids growing up. And pics of you too! :) I will look forward to the many to come.... right?!
ReplyDeleteLook at you little missy...already two postes...AMAZING!!! Love that you have joined the blogging world. All your family will love it..especially your mom & dad.
ReplyDeleteI just realize how I spelled posts...oops.
ReplyDeleteHip hip Hooray!!! I am so excited to find you out here in the Cyber world! I love blogs for my friends who are far away and especially for the ones I have lost contact with! Come to our blog sometime! Your kids are also seriously HUGE!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me?! your kids are HUGE!!! I'm so glad you decided to give into your blogging side ;)
ReplyDeleteWoot woot!! Twiss family has a blog...I'm dying of excitement. And I'm DYING looking at those pictures of your kids. They are growing up so fast and they are a-dorable. We need to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the dark side :) The next step is taking a nostalgic visit back to PA, you know. First BYU games, then dental school days, then GPR days; aren't you glad I can plan your next 3 years' worth of vacations for you?!?
ReplyDeleteWOW! It's good to see you!!
ReplyDeleteSince I am too lazy to email or call, I'm glad you are blogging so we can keep in touch!
Hey.... isn't it time for a new post? :)
ReplyDelete