Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Pictures


We got family pictures done in November. Our experience was awesome, and I was even more pleased with the results. What I love is that the way we bought our picture package (a weekend display at Coscto that links us up with professional photographers), gave us full copyright to all of our pictures. So, we can print as many as we like, whatever size we like, and at the cost and quality that we determine. The company that we did the session through is called Family Tree Photography.



The photographer was great! He stood there long enough to find out the kids' names, then got busy moving us around the park, taking pictures, and occasionally saying "oh - that was a good one. Take a look," and then showing us the picture.







45 minutes later, we'd done all the shots you could need (and then some) - and we headed home. A week later, we got the photo CD! I thought I'd share a few (or more than a few - look at as many or few as you want).










Playing around after the "shoot"






4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family! Tyler looks the same as he did at the Y.

    It's not fair.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love the one with Liza folding her arms. What a sassy little thing. Hey, isn't it about time for our semi-annual get together!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Nice to have you post something new. :) How's everything going for you guys? Coming out to Utah any time soon? If so, give us a call, we'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are awesome! Such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete