Beautiful pictures. Just love those fresh from heaven babes! He looks totally different than Liza and Landon to me. Do you think that's true, or is my memory just failing me? And you! Look at you, looking all cute and well-rested in that family picture at the top of your blog!!
Precious, precious, precious! Congratulations you guys. We can't wait to stop by and meet him! Hope you're feeling like a rock-star Sarah. You look amazing.
Okay, so I haven't read blogs for a few months and I'm so glad I decided to check a few tonight. Beckham is adorable! And I LOVE the name! Congratulations! I'm out of the baby stage now and seeing your precious baby (almost) makes me want another one! And you look beautiful as always!
Oh Sarah. He is gorgeous. What a beautiful baby. I'm with Andrea, he looks so much like his own person. Cannot wait to hear all about him and meet him one day! Congrats, congrats! Love you!
i heard 'rock the casbah' on the radio the other night and thought of you twii...looks like you're rocking the cradle--EVEN BETTER!! Congratulations! He's gorgeous!
Sweet, sweet baby!! Love the pictures, he's perfect. :)
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable!! Love the pictures!! Congratulations guys!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. Just love those fresh from heaven babes! He looks totally different than Liza and Landon to me. Do you think that's true, or is my memory just failing me? And you! Look at you, looking all cute and well-rested in that family picture at the top of your blog!!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Congratulations! He is adorable as is the rest of your family. You look GREAT too! :) Britney
ReplyDeletePrecious, precious, precious! Congratulations you guys. We can't wait to stop by and meet him! Hope you're feeling like a rock-star Sarah. You look amazing.
ReplyDeleteOkay, so I haven't read blogs for a few months and I'm so glad I decided to check a few tonight. Beckham is adorable! And I LOVE the name! Congratulations! I'm out of the baby stage now and seeing your precious baby (almost) makes me want another one! And you look beautiful as always!
ReplyDeleteSuper super cute baby. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable and I can't wait to meet him and hear how everything is going for all of you. :)
ReplyDeleteOh Sarah. He is gorgeous. What a beautiful baby. I'm with Andrea, he looks so much like his own person. Cannot wait to hear all about him and meet him one day! Congrats, congrats! Love you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation's! Such a cute little family. You all look great. How fun to have a new baby in the home.
ReplyDeleteHe is so sweet! I also love the name, Beckham is an awesome name. And you look great - did you have a baby because you look so good!
ReplyDeletei heard 'rock the casbah' on the radio the other night and thought of you twii...looks like you're rocking the cradle--EVEN BETTER!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! He's gorgeous!
Tyra
Congrats to you! We had a baby girl July 25th at 9:05 am. Happy one month to us both! I hope all is well.
ReplyDeleteCongrats how precious!!
ReplyDelete