Instead, I hang out on the landing, play with Beckham, and direct L&L traffic from my spot on the floor.
And I often take pictures (see? I'm doing something useful!).
But really- what better way is there to spend my least favorite time of the day? (True, I can think of many ways I'd rather spend my evening: date night - out with Tyler - let the babysitter do the routine; or, in a huge bubble bath - with a book; or, out with friends - wallyball, shopping, custard run, you fill in the blank. So let's say, of all the options where I am physically present, I like the picture taking option myself.)
![]() |
| if only this was taken with a real camera and not the camera phone - does it get much cuter than this? |
![]() |
| okay, well this does |
Finally, the laugh of the night played out as follows:
Me: Liza, are you going to brush your hair before you go to bed?
Liza (with a heavy sigh, and a slump of the shoulders): I have so many things to do in my life



love the update. and i'm with you. i HATE bedtime. I love having to nurse the baby, "sorry, i just can't help with blake..." Darn! haha. beckham is so big, i need to meet him. So cute.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Liza. Getting ready for bed is the worst!
ReplyDeleteHilarious that Liza said she has so many things to do in life! Cute pictures and I agree that bedtime can be such a chore with sleepy kids and a sleepy mommy. :)
ReplyDeleteI need to come and kiss Beckham's cheeks about a thousand times. Have I mentioned that I'm so in love with your baby? Because....I am. Your other cherubs are pretty cute, too. And that Liza, she has a strict regime, I can tell. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh my heck that baby is a doll!!! So cute. All your kids are so cute and getting too big! When are you coming out again? We need to see you. :)
ReplyDelete